1. General information about Cookies:
A Cookie is a small text file generated imperceptibly in the User’s terminal (PC, smartphone, tablet or any other device) when accessing the website. Cookies store and recover information about navigation carried out using this piece of equipment. They are not harmful elements and do not damage the equipment.
2. 2. Cookies on this website:
- Analytical Cookies: These collect information to assess your use of specific websites. Website analysis involves monitoring, collection, analysis and creation of Internet data reports for the purpose of understanding and optimising the use of websites.
- Affiliate cookies: These make it possible to monitor visits from other websites with which there are commercial or collaboration links.
- Technical cookies: These are strictly necessary for the use of certain websites.
- Persistent or tracking cookies: These cookies, developed by Microsoft, stay on your device after closing the Internet Explorer browser. Websites use them to store information, such as the name and password used to start the session, so that you don’t have to restart the session each time you go to a certain site. Persistent cookies can stay on the desktop for days, months or even years.
- Advertising or third-party cookies: These collect information about the preferences and personal choices of website users. They are used by advertising networks to show personalised adverts on other websites.
- Social cookies Used for relations with external social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.). They control the interaction with social widgets within the pages. This type of cookie is used in domains such as facebook.com, twitter.com or google.com.
- Functional cookies: They are strictly necessary to provide services requested by users of certain sales or service websites.
It is also possible that, when visiting a website or when opening any email where an advert or a promotion about our products or services is published, any Cookie that is useful to control our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times that they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc. is installed in the browser. It may be that some Cookies used on this website are not related to DIATER S.A. This is because some pages of the website have content inserted from the websites of third parties. Due to the fact that the aforementioned content comes from another website, DIATER S.A. does not control the configuration of these Cookies. If you want to change your Cookies preferences settings, you should consult the websites of these third parties to obtain information.
3. 3. Third party service providers:
4. Administration of Cookies: revocation and removal: